How it works
The Baggageman works operationally 24 hours a day, always ensuring UK/International bank holidays are taken into consideration – we transport your luggage by road and also air. For ocean cruising departing out of the UK we pick up your luggage and complete the final delivery in our own vans to your port of embarkation in time for your departure.
- At the time of booking with The Baggageman we will require all of your travel details and will then take payment – we will confirm a five hour window of when your luggage will be picked up in your final letter that you will receive 4/5 working days before your pick up date along with your labels.
- You will then receive your travel documents and a confirmation letter detailing your booking.
- The Baggageman will fill out all HM customs forms
- Luggage should NOT exceed 20kgs per item (unless on special agreed tours)
- Your luggage will then be picked up from your chosen address, and the next time you will see it will be at your destination.
- Upon departure you leave your luggage for collection and we will deliver back to you typically within 5 working days (this excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.)
- We do not take bookings through our website – we want to make sure we have all the correct details for every booking.
** Please note that any food products, gas cylinders ie: hair tongs and the transportation of gifts are forbidden. We will also like to note that aerosols and perfumes are not to be put in your suitcase due to both products being flammable (we do include an excluded items list with your Final Documentation)
** Please ensure all medication and glasses are packed in your hand luggage
Insurance is included for all luggage booked with The Baggageman. Please note your luggage is not covered by your household insurance.