How it works
The Baggageman works operationally 24 hours a day, always ensuring UK/International bank holidays are taken into consideration – we transport your luggage by road and also air. For ocean cruising departing out of the UK we pick up your luggage and complete the final delivery in our own vans to your port of embarkation in time for your departure.
- -At the time of booking with The Baggageman we will require all of your travel details and will then take payment
- -You will then receive a confirmation letter detailing your booking, this will also confirm the five hour window of when your luggage will be picked up
- -Labels to attach to your case will be sent to you a couple of weeks before your pick up date, along with a letter which will once again confirm all your details
- -Your luggage will then be picked up from your chosen address by our couriers, and the next time you will see it will be at your destination.
- -Upon departure, leave your luggage for collection along with relevant paperwork (detailed in your confirmation letters) and we will deliver back to you typically within 5 working days (this excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.) We will call you once we receive notification that your case is being delivered
- -The Baggageman will fill out all HM customs forms necessary
- -Luggage should NOT exceed 20kgs per item (unless on special agreed tours)
- -We do not take bookings through our website – we want to make sure we have all the correct details for every booking.
** Please note that any food products, gas cylinders ie: hair tongs and the transportation of gifts are forbidden. Please also note that aerosols and perfumes are not to be put in your suitcase due to both products being flammable (we do include an excluded items list with your Final Documentation)
** Please ensure all medication and glasses are packed in your hand luggage
Insurance is included for all luggage booked with The Baggageman. **Please note your luggage is not covered by your household insurance.